- Why most applications are initially rejected
- Tips for a successful appeal
- Common mistakes to avoid
- Answers to frequently asked questions
Free bonus: 10 lessons on appeals and the disability hearing
- Filing your first appeal
- Filing your second appeal
- Obtaining persuasive medical evidence
- Educating your treating doctor
- Explaining negative test results
- Your functional capacity
- Overcoming the reason you were initially denied
- Common examples of erroneous denials
- SSA medical experts
- SSA vocational experts
You will receive the e-booklet instantly by email.
We respect your privacy and will not share your e-mail address with anyone.
We hope you find our e-booklet helpful in understanding the Social Security Administration’s evaluation and appeal process.